Who Won The Olympics?
Space of Possible Values for Medals
Itís not as well designed and doesnít have the affordance that I would like, but Iím publishing today in its draft form.
Guidance for usage:
- The 2◊2 space is created by valuing Golds between 1 and 10 Silvers and Bronzes between 0 and 1 Silvers. Depending on where you are in the space, the rankings are different.
- Click a country in the rankings table on the right to see their information and thresholds
- Click a region in the chart to see the ranking that corresponds to that combination of Gold and Bronze valuation.
- Cross a red line to turn it blue and increase the ranking of your selected country. Conversely, cross a blue line to turn it red and decrease the ranking.
- When hovering you can also see the rank for your selected country if you were to click
- When hovering, the darker shaded regions are near to your current in terms of rank for your selected country, the lighter are further.